Thursday, October 24, 2013

An Announcement

All right. Due to my typical personal fall slow down (it's cold here now! [well, getting there] And did a rainy/snowy thing I did not like), I'm going to change my update schedule. I maintained Monday through Friday for awhile there, sometimes with Sunday thrown in, sometimes extra Tuesdays, etc. But I fell behind at some point, and have kind of done Monday through Wednesday, which strikes me as less than effective, with all of those empty days yawning before me.



So. I'm going to try switching to a Monday - Wednesday - Friday schedule, the same as I do with my writing blog. In a way, this is cheating, as we know Wednesday is Wordless, so I will make effort to maintain a Tuesday Tails contribution as well, and perhaps a Tasty Tuesday as applies (see, blog hops make things easy and motivating!)

But, especially with NaNoWriMo looming, I don't want y'all to think I'm totally ditching you. Because I'm not. I'm just writing a lot, and reading, and trying to get housework done and pay attention to this dog 'o mine and oh yeah, work. That working thing.


12 comments:

  1. Still sending you my best for all the writing you have coming up! That second picture of Elka is so wonderful! That's just begging to be put in a frame and set on a desk. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much!

      Yes, the second picture of Elka is one of my accidental really good ones. She's such a good model, of course!

      Delete
  2. Now we are all mixed up what day it is, BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I guess I could've thought this through a little better, posted the announcement on Friday ;)

      Delete
  3. We feel your pain and have had to change up our posting schedule as well. We will still look forward to catching up with you and your beautiful Elka no matter what day you decide to update us. :)

    PS - how did I not know you had a writing blog? Trotting off to find that.... Good luck with NaNoWriMo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, glad you're sticking with us ;)

      (I don't link to the writing blog much here, as it is not "family friendly", and I have young family who read my blog and I don't want to get in trouble!)

      Delete
  4. Elka looks especially happy in that last picture! In the first she looks like she may be protesting your new schedule. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, totally! She's all "Stop typing and plaaay with meeeeeeeeeeee"!

      Delete
  5. Damn that working thing. Gets in the way of everything!

    And I totally hear you, I can barely get two posts up per week anymore, but I've been cutting myself some slack about it. You just can't do everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! It's tough keeping up with stuff, while also keeping pesky things like "quality control" in mind. Slack is essential.

      Delete
  6. That sounds like a good plan. The last photo of Elka in the fall leaves is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Ma is startin' to feel the same thingie!! Well, plus our intermutts were actin' up which totally sent Ma over the edge, butts that's a whole nother ball of wax....
    As long as we all gets our Elka fix!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete