Friday, March 27, 2015

UPDATED: Daisy WAS ADOPTED!! through DOBER, inc.

This is Daisy. She's in a foster home and available for adoption through DOBER, inc (Dreaming of Better Endings Rescue).




(picture from Dober,Inc Petfinder listing)

She's a natural eared fawn girl with a docked tail. Daisy is 11 months old, housebroken and crate trained, according to her foster mom. 




She also, as you can see, seems to be a bit of a smiler, which is beyond adorable



See, I follow DOBER, inc on Facebook, and Daisy caught my eye the other day when they posted a picture of her playing dress up, and looking beyond thrilled to be doing so.


According to the blurb from her foster mom, she's quick to pick up on obedience, does well with dogs and cats, and was raised around small children. 


If you think the lovely Daisy sounds right for you, then here's a link to DOBER, inc's adoption process. They do require an application to be filled out. If you have any questions, you can contact them at adoptions AT doberinc DOT com . If this little girl doesn't sound right for your home, DOBER, inc does have other Dobermans available for adoption, and as always is in need of donations and volunteers, so check out their site.



UPDATE: According to the Dober,inc. Facebook page, Daisy was adopted on March 31. Congratulations on your new home, pretty girl!



4 comments:

  1. Daisy you look a little like me... oh I wish you could be my best friend and we could share my crib... I'm sadly so far away... but I will sahre this ad :o)
    easy rider

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw on Facebook that Daisy foot adopted! Hooray for her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY for Daisy! I'm so glad, thanks for letting me know. I hadn't seen the update.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful girl! It is wonderful that she found a home. I have never heard of DOBER before reading this. What a fun name for a rescue organization. I will check them out.

    ReplyDelete