- Elka, don't lick the floor
- No, she loves apple, so you're welcome to share if you're willing.
- Elka, don't lick my pants
- Elka, I know you think you're talking, but I can't understand you.
- Elka, don't lick the couch
- I don't do this to you when you're eating
- I'm really happy with this habit of defecating in the rain you've picked up
- that cat does not want to be Disney friends with you
- You're right, what are they doing in that tree?
- You don't have to pee, you just want to watch the fireworks. You can't see them from here.
- Elka, this is green pepper, I'm sure you don't....oh, you do like it. Okay.
- Wow, you don't care about fire hydrants at all. I guess it was a myth.
- Did you just show the dog in the TV your toy?
- Nobody wants Gumby. I'm sorry.
- You burped on my phone.
- Elka, I'm not putting that in my mouth.
- Why would you give me your ball and then be upset that you don't have your ball anymore?
Monday, December 8, 2014
Things I never thought I'd say before owning Elka
Just a quick list of things I never thought I'd say before owning Elka. I'm sure these aren't Elka/Doberman specific, and I'm sure there's more, but this is what I can think of. I'm told parents also have similar lists (human parents, not "pet parents") but either way, feel free to share 'em!