Sunday, May 24, 2015

So what happened to May?

I'm sorry folks, I didn't mean to pull a disappearing act for nearly the entire month of May.





You see, I've been blogging every day over at my writing blog, Authorized Musings, and sometimes doing two blogs in addition to my job and other writing, and regular day to day stuff just gets to be too much. I know you've missed Elka!


The project on my writing blog has been a "30 days of D&D Challenge". That's right, it's questions about that Dungeons and Dragons thing I sometimes mention, and if you're interested, you can start with Day 1: How I got started.



I can tell you, we've got a couple of product reviews coming your way, and of course more darling pictures of Elka herself.

4 comments:

  1. No worries. There are only so many hours in the day. We understand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you're wiling to stick around ^^

      Delete
  2. Welcome back...you know what they say...absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks! <3

      Absence also makes the blog stats drop ;)

      Delete