Monday, December 24, 2012

Just missed Christmas Etsy fun

I'm told a lot of people do their Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. Nowadays, I think some stores even have some sooper dooper last minute sales, for those 11th hour gift seekers.

It's certainly too late now to get anything shipped for Christmas, but one could certainly order and print a picture, and then put it in an envelope with a "Watch the mail for....!" card. Right? Or is that weird? Maybe it's weird.

Regardless. Submitted for your approval, more Etsy finds!


(and if you missed it the first time, here were my other Etsy finds)


Paramutts Products is still a lovely option. Not only can you pick colors for your collar or bracelet, and help Dobermans in need, but I'm told you never know when paracord might come in handy for you.



Christy Cole Rescue is a store that donates 100% of profits to animal rescue. I'm partial to this Doberman necklace, as one might imagine, but there's at least one non-Doberman item in that store as well.

So, when your dog lost his or her baby teeth, what did you do with them? I'm a nut, and a pack rat, so I kept them. Of course, I had no idea what to do with them after that, but thanks to Rock My World, inc I might have my answer: a custom pendant! They mail you back your original teeth (pet teeth only, mind you) after they make your jewelry. It's a bit pricey, but it is a process that involves making a mold from the teeth, incorporating the loop and ring on top, stuff like that, and does include the chain.


Time Flys Designs has another personalized dog owner option: a nose print bracelet. It's simple, and actually rather classy, in addition to being unique. For people who aren't obsessed with dogs, they also have custom fingerprint jewelry that they make. 


Home Indulgence by AR makes personalized miniature animal figurines, based on a photograph that you provide. According to the item listing, prices may vary by difficulty. 


Fiber Friends has a spendier custom miniature of your pet option: needle felted. I'm not entirely sure of the scale on these, but they are adorable, and do seem very faithful to the originals.









5 comments:

  1. That Doberman necklace is soooo cool!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family, with lot's of joy, health and love!
    Hope you get some treats! =)

    hugs and Kisses!

    Kaiser & Farrusquinho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! The fact that it's just so simple is great.

      Merry Christmas to you too!

      Delete
  2. I checked out your previous Etsy list. The multi-function leash reminds me of cool gadgets my dad and I would buy at the State Fair, then have no clue how to use once we got home! The video was very helpful. I had to chuckle when she showed the very nice prong collar by Hermspringer; my Thoroughbred's favorite bit was a Hermspringer snaffle - he and I loved it. Oh, and those paintings were wonderful. Sigh. Have done most of my shopping :(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to watch the video for the multi function leash as well, and now that I have, I definitely want one. I didn't know Hermspringer was a "more than prong collars" brand...that's really neat that it was your horse's favorite bit.!

      Delete
  3. The Doberman pendant is absolutely adorable! I love it.

    ReplyDelete