Thursday, August 29, 2013

Donations and Puppy naming through the Doberman Assistance Network

This is Nola

(photo from DAN Facebook)

She's currently in the care of the Doberman Assistance Network. She also just had puppies. 11 of them! They need names, of course. I don't know the color breakdown, but one of the cuties is below:

(photo from DAN Facebook)

Over the next 24 hours (well, they started at 2 a.m., I think, but for the remainder of that time!), for ever $10 you donate to Nola and her family, you win a chance to name one of the puppies. You can donate to the Doberman Assistance Network via Paypal on their web site, and, say it's for Nola and her family, and in the Nola post comments on the Doberman Assistance Network Facebook page add a name.

Please consider donating to help Nola and her puppies! The Doberman Assistance Network has been swamped with new cases, so every little bit helps.


7 comments:

  1. Nola is KILLING ME with that face.

    Sometimes people wonder if Silas is part Doberman, which mostly comes from people not realizing that the upright ears are cropped. But sometimes you post a non-Elka picture in which the head-shape looks very familiar. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, her face just makes you want to take her and snuzzle her and make her happy for the rest of her days. I hope she gets a family like that soon.

      Yes, I think a lot of people don't know about Doberman ears. But, looking at Silas, I can also kind of see what you mean. He's just a delightful mystery!

      Though hey, Sarah who also commented on this post is giving away a Wisdom panel Doggie DNA kit ! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I know! I can't believe they think they're getting away with just one puppy picture, seriously.

      Delete
  3. Wanted to let a fellow pup lover know about the Doggie DNA testing kit I'm giving on my blog for the next few days! Title

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for posting! I always think the Doggie DNA tests seem so interesting, and it looks like you got fairly reasonable results for your Lacy.

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness - I want to kiss Nola and snuggle with her pups!

    ReplyDelete