Saturday, January 19, 2013

Every "Like" Otto gets is $1 for the Doberman Assistance Network!

Otto is evidently a "Doberman Extraordinaire". I can believe it. If you go to his Facebook page to find out, click "Like". If Otto gets up to 1184 likes by 11:59 PM  CST on January 20, the Doberman Assistance Network will get $1000!

(he started at 184 "Likes", you see, and whoever is donating will match up to 1000 new "likes")

Have a minute? Have a Facebook? Click "Like" and help Dobermans!

(Otto from his Facebook, not my picture)




16 comments:

  1. He is great!!! I'm on the move to like him on FB... have a great saturday ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool. On the way over to facebook.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it neat? I love it when people do stuff like that!

      Delete
  3. What a cutie! He looks so much like my first dog Angel! Liked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have such a fantastic expression! Thanks for liking ;)

      Delete
  4. Otto's been liked by us! It looks like he's making some gains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he got a lot of likes over the day! We're pretty close now.

      Delete
  5. Done! I went over and liked Otto! What a cutie!!
    What a pal you are Elka!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Otto, you are tall and need a tie that is a bit longer but that is not all that important! I will head over to fb in a few minutes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If he was wearing the suit jacket it would probably look more proportional ;)

      Delete
  7. I'll be happy to like someone who is sharing with a worthy cause!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The Doberman Assistance Network is one of the best causes (I feel)!

      Delete
  8. Otto is getting close but the deadline is looming. I liked and tweeted. Hope they get the donation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Otto looks like he's ready for a job interview. I'll go like him now.

    ReplyDelete